Five Ways to Build Your Confidence (and a Great Business)!
In this class we unpack the important role that “CONFIDENCE” plays in your success as an entrepreneur, freelancer, or virtual assistant. Craig speaks from personal experience how his lack of confidence really impacted him, shaped his journey and made it more difficult. All of us will experience self-doubt at times, but a constant lack of confidence impacts our business in very adverse ways. In this class, you will discover 5 ways to build your confidence so that you can attract ideal clients, charge what you’re worth and ultimately create the freelance business that you always wanted!
[0:00] – Opening thoughts
[1:27] – Introduction to topic: Confidence and how it shapes our outcome
[2:57] – Craig’s story
[5:27] – Truth to take to heart: “You are better than you think.”
[6:27] – Disclaimer
[7:29] – How to talk to yourself
[7:54] – Five Ways to Develop More Confidence and Reduce Self-Doubt
[9:02] – #1: Develop a self-doubt radar
– [9:47] – An exercise to do over the next 24 hours
[11:28] – #2: Remember your past greatness
– [12:39] – Documenting weekly wins
[13:34] – #3: Know your value
– [15:29] – Documenting strengths and weaknesses
[16:29] – #4: Enlist a mentor or join a mastermind/peer group
– [17:29] – The benefits of a mastermind group
[18:07] – #5: Become a master of your skills
– [18:52] – How students gain mastery and confidence through Freelance University courses
[20:36] – How Craig has developed confidence in his course creation skills
[21:28] – Recap of “Five Ways to Develop More Confidence”
[23:24] – Closing thoughts and encouragement to check out what Freelance University has to offer
Resources and tools discussed in this episode:
Let us know what you think:
– Leave a note in the comment section below.
– Ask a question at [email protected]
Support the Freelance Podclass!
– Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews help our podcast to impact so many other freelancers around the world.
– Subscribe on iTunes if you haven’t already!