- WordPress installation (domain and hosting provided by client)
- Installation of SSL Certificate (using Let’s Encrypt, if the host supports it)
- Premium theme (Astra Pro) + page builder (Elementor Pro)
- Basic plugins installed and configured (Yoast SEO, Updraft Plus, iThemes Security)
- Up to 5 customized pages plus blog (images and content provided by client)
- Contact form (email submissions)
- Social share buttons and social icons linked to your accounts
- Opt-in form connection (supported connections: MailChimp, ConvertKit, Drip, ActiveCampaign)
SPECIAL PRICE for FreeU Students only - $595 US
- Assistance with planning your website all the way from beginning to launch
- Customized program design to meet your needs and skill level
- Two 30-minute calls via Zoom so you can get your questions answered in real time
- Unlimited email support and coaching during the program
- Detailed checklists, guides, and resources provided every step of the way
SPECIAL PRICE for FreeU Students only - $247 US
Preferred Website Partners
Hi, I’m Barb, and I offer WordPress & Search Engine Optimization Services. I believe that every business should have a website. Not just any website…the quality website that you have always wanted which works to generate revenue for your business.
Over the years, my life has taken different paths, but the one thing that has remained consistent is my love of educating and supporting people with all their website needs. The journey for me began in 2001 helping to build a corporate intranet website the old-fashioned way with nothing but code. In 2006 all that changed when I entered the wonderful world of WordPress. Wherever you are on your website journey, take things one day at a time and know that success can be in your future.
Hi, I’m Mark Hunter. I am an Australian Web Developer specializing in WordPress. I enjoy creating sites that are easy for the end user to update and edit because I believe in the value of independence.
I also believe that if a concept can be explained in simple terms to another, it is more valued by that person.
As a result, I often landed opportunities through an education first approach.
Aside from WordPress, I enjoy helping others with content preparation. Too often I have seen good websites fail because they fall flat from lack of good content.
When I’m not creating WordPress websites, I can be found spending a lazy weekend with my pet cat, Prudence; or catching a movie with friends.