Do any of these statements ring true for you right now?
- I’m working WAY too many hours and feel stressed and out of balance.
- I’ve hit a ceiling in my earning potential, feel stagnant, and need a breakthrough.
- I’m turning away clients right now due to my lack of capacity and time.
- My client work is suffering due to overwork and overwhelm.
- I’m losing enjoyment and lacking fulfillment in my work.
If any of these hit home for you, don’t worry… you’re not alone. The “Scaling” struggle is REAL for many freelancers and VAs… including us!
The Good News
- 2022 is the best time to grow and scale a profitable
freelance or VA business!
- A recent article in Forbes magazine revealed that the number of six-figure freelancers rose 70% since 2011.
- Plus, since the beginning of the Global Pandemic and the emergence of the Remote Work Revolution, the demand for skilled freelancers is higher than ever before resulting in more client and income opportunities!
The Bad News?
- You (like many freelancers) tend to be the “Bottle Neck” in your freelance or VA business!
- Your own systems and organization (or lack there of) present a major barrier to growth and scalability.
- You’ve hit a ceiling with your current services and are unclear on how to expand and diversify.
- You’re uncertain about how to maximize your earning potential and grow in a consistent, healthy way.
Based on our 20+ years of experience in the freelancing space, we know that scaling your business can be a challenging and frustrating process at times… but it doesn’t have to be!
Here’s the good news. You don’t have to wrack your brain trying to figure out how to scale your business on your own. We’re here to help!
We have developed a proven 5-step “Scale to Success” method that will accelerate your business growth, optimize your systems, and amplify your income streams in the next 60 days!
Watch this video to get the details on our S2S Method!
Results You Can Expect…
When you join Scale to Success, you will…
- Identify and attack the 5 key bottlenecks currently stalling your business growth
- Cultivate a positive, growth mindset where you see the untapped potential and exciting possibilities in your business
- Build a clear and easy-to-implement plan to scale your business to new heights in the next 60 days
- Work through the 5-step S2S method and identify your best starting point for sustainable growth
- Connect and learn with like-minded scalers ready to take their businesses to the next level this year
- Learn how to delegate and hire the right sub-contractors or team members
- Optimize your business results in fewer hours and create a better balance in your life
What Will You Get When You Join Scale To Success?
- Six, LIVE, 90-Minute Training Sessions that will guide you through the 5-step method to scaling your business profits and results in the next 60 days.
- Unlimited access to all Scale to Success session replays and resources that you can refer back to at a later date.
- Interactive, small group discussions and breakout sessions with your fellow “Scalers” to help you navigate any challenges you are currently facing.
- Weekly Implementation Workbooks to help you to put into action the Scale to Success steps you’re learning in the LIVE sessions.
- 60 Days Access to a private and supportive S2S community where you can connect with your Scale to Success instructors ready and available to answer all your questions… the level of support here will be a catalyst to your business growth this year!
PLUS, Get Access to Three Fast Action Bonuses...
The Scaling Success Round Circle Event ($199 Value)
One-to-One Scale to Success Action Planning Session ($299 Value)
Building Your Consulting Service Course ($199 Value)
Here's a Breakdown of the 6-Week Scale to Success Program:
Week onePlan to Scale
- Conduct a SCALE assessment to determine your current bottlenecks and the best opportunities for growth
- Create a scaling strategy that inspires excitement and action
- Identify your core pitfalls to business growth right now
- Build your initial Scale to Success Action Plan
Week twoDiversify Your Services and Niche
- Build an effective Business Value Ladder
- Review the Niche Matrix to determine the best and most profitable services to offer
- Identify ways to narrow your services and amplify your income
- Identify potential add-on services that will deepen your current client relationships
Week threeOptimize Service Packages and Pricing
- Assess and optimize your current packages to charge more and create more cashflow
- Review and put into action five popular service package models to get paid more in less time
- Explore THREE proven ways to raise your rates without frustrating your clients
- Map out a plan to shift from the "Dollars for Hours" model once and for all
Week fourSimplify Your Systems and Processes
- Build a plan to remove your #1 business bottleneck - YOU!
- Conduct a systems and processes audit to see what's working and what can be improved
- Explore which business systems do you need to stop using, start using or change altogether?
- Audit your current technology and explore ways to simplify and streamline things
Week fiveBuild Your Team
- Review 6 key indicators that it is time to build your team (or a subcontractor)
- Assess your current daily and weekly tasks and determine what to outsource first
- Explore three proven models for scaling with a Team: The VA Model, The Replacement Model, and the PM Model
- Discover 7 proven practices for hiring the RIGHT team members in the most time-efficient and cost-effective way.
Week sixMultiple Streams of Income
- Explore viable income opportunities beyond your service-based business
- Identify and put a put into action the FIVE best streams of income for your freelance business
- Discover how to build high-ticket consulting packages into your value ladder
- Determine the best ways to create and monetize your own digital product such as an ebook, course, bootcamp, or templates
What’s it cost to Enroll in Scale to Success?
The most successful freelancers (and entrepreneurs for that matter) cite investing in the right business coach as one of the key decisions to scale their business and success.
The challenge is most business coaches require at least a $5000 investment to work with them. And some of the most prominent coaches require twice that investment at $10,000.
For many freelancers and VAs, that level of investment is out of reach, especially in the current times we’re living in.
That’s why we’ve made a commitment to keep our small-group freelance training and coaching as accessible as possible.
If you truly desire to scale your business to new levels of success this year, we want you to have the opportunity to join our LIVE, small-group Scale to Success Program where you’ll get access to…
- Six, LIVE, 90-minute Scale to Success Training Sessions
- Interactive, Small Group discussions and breakout sessions with your fellow “Scalers”
- Weekly Implementation Workbooks to put your scaling strategy into action
- 60 Days of Access to a private and supportive S2S community
- Plus receive THREE bonuses….
- The Scaling Success Round Circle Event
- One-to-One Scale to Success Action Planning Session
- Building Your Consulting Service Course
The FreeU Money-Back Guarantee
We know that when you enroll in the Scale to Success Training Program it will be the biggest, most important step you’ve taken towards growing the freelance or VA business you’ve always dreamed of.
To make sure you’re absolutely sure you’ve found the perfect fit, we want you to take 7 DAYS to try out the program. If for any reason you decide you do not want to continue, please contact us at [email protected] and we will give you a full refund with the click of a button. It really is that simple.
When you enroll in the Scale to Success Program, you will also receive:
1. The Scaling Success Round Circle Event
2. One-to-One Scale to Success Action Planning Session
3. Building Your Consulting Service Course
Today, you have the opportunity to make a decision that could transform your business and your life.
Where do you want to be one year from today?
Still stuck struggling to scale your freelance business?
Or making as much money as you want on your own terms?
It’s your choice.