Tammy S. Durden
Hi, my name is Tammy, and I am a Business & Marketing Coach. I am the Founder of Fearless Business Boss. I love empowering others to achieve their dreams and do their passion!
I am honored to be one of FreeU’s Mentors. My #freedomjourney began in 2008. I needed to work again to provide additional family income, however, I was now disabled (from MS & lupus) and had to work from home. I was also homeschooling our 3 children (now grown). I knew I could easily transition my skills (from ‘Corporate Life’) to the virtual world.
Owning a Business is a JOURNEY, Not a Sprint. I started as a Virtual Assistant who became a Multi-VA agency and eventually created a boutique digital marketing agency.
I love the freedom freelancing affords you to discover & pursue your passions!
The courses at FreeU were a big part of helping me achieve these goals and dreams by enabling me to up my skills (& my rates). Over the last few years, I also began offering coaching services and was blessed to be able to exit my agency In December 2020 to do coaching full-time.
Success looks different on every person. My success does not look like yours and your success does not look like mine. Stay true to your freelance journey. It takes perseverance, hard work, & consistency but I know you can do it!
I hope I can help you in your #freedomjourney.
Tammy was very helpful and encouraging throughout the call, providing validation of where I am and the direction I am moving in, as well as great comments and suggestions. Thank you for offering this service!! I encourage everyone to book a session!
Work with me if you need help with:
- Setting up Your Business
- Feeling ‘stuck’ or Not Sure Where to Go From Here
- Time Management and/or Balancing a Virtual Lifestyle
- Business Management (your company or client)
- Creating Your Packages/Rates
- Setting up a Team (Multi-Virtual Professional or Multi-VA Company)
- Attracting Clients
- Bookkeeping as a Service
- Creating Systems and Processes
- OBM (Online Business Management) Services
- Creating Your Free Offer
- Marketing Your Own Business
- Choosing Your Niche
- Getting Started with SEO Blogging
- Digital Marketing as a Service (esp. Email Marketing, Social Media, Blogging)